It is disheartening to rise early in the morning and just before you embark on your journey, you realize you have an almost flat tire. To add salt to the injury, the filling station is a couple of miles away. To avoid situations such as this one, the need for a portable inflator arises. For a product to serve you adequately, it should be both powerful and versatile. Considering these factors, the Campbell Hausfeld CC 2300 Inflator comes into the picture.
Campbell Hausfeld CC 2300 Inflator overview and specs:
The Campbell Hausfeld CC 2300 is an electric inflator that delivers a Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.) of 230. Its design material is of Heavy Duty Impact Resistant Engineered ABS Housing.
It has a rechargeable cordless design offering real portability. This means it can be used either at home or you can carry it in your car as a backup option. The Campbell Hausfeld also comprises of an on board storage compartment for storing stuff such as hose, adapter, and other accessories. This essentially ensures your home and vehicle remain clean as everything is stored safely and precisely.
It also comprises a needle to inflate a sports ball and 2 other nozzles. This ensures it is pocket friendly as you don’t go around shopping for them. The Campbell Hausfeld CC 2300 inflation and power supply are the ultimate answer for manageable power and convenience. It is easily recharged via the car cigarette lighter. For more charge, household mains power is used.. It has the ability to power other 12v appliances. Its built-in air inflator is ideal for tires of any vehicle, balls or other equipment.
Features of Campbell Hausfeld CC 2300 Inflator:
- Pressure gauge. This is used to control the tire pressure. This ensures vehicle runs safely and on the other hand maintains fuel efficiency
- As it is Rechargeable and portable, it is ideal for home or vehicles users.
- It has a cooling system that ensures it stays for longer hence durable and reliable.
- It has the capability to power other 12v products as it has an extra outlet
- Easily rechargeable by DC using the vehicle or by AC via the mains power
- Has compartment storage for an accessory such as the inflating needle and hoses hence the product enhances organization.
- Also included in the product is a needle to inflate sports balls and 2 other inflation nozzles.
- It is crucial to note that one does not use the inflator while it is powered to the mains power. This unit runs on battery power after the 4 hour charge is over.
- The question on whether the Campbell Hausfeld CC 2300 is ideal for you now pops up. This can only be depicted by analyzing the pros and cons of this machine.
- Its portability enhances its diversity. It can be used for various household jobs and also carried in the car as a backup plan. The inbuilt compartment ensures accessories such as inflating needles are not lost and the home or vehicle remains tidy. The fact that it can be recharged via the cars cigarette lighter is also a plus for the product. For more charge, the product is connected to the mains power for roughly 4 hours and that one charge can be used to inflate 180 balls or 8 car tires!
- On the other side, the Campbell Hausfeld CC 2300 Inflator produces a low volume of air i.e. 230 PSI. This means it can’t be used to inflate other commodities requiring more air volume such as mattresses and beach toys. The 12v battery also loses its power keeping capability over time. This ultimately leads to buying a replacement hence incurring another cost.
The Campbell Hausfeld CC 2300 is ideal for accessories requiring minimal air volume. Due to its portability, you can easily carry it in your car and perfect for travelers. Its built in features are reliable and its qualities matches its price. It is a convenient, affordable product to have in your garage or at home.